The Festival Fan Club is available year-round and includes early access ticketing for Dance for $20.19 along with other great benefits! For more information about the Fan Club contact Whitney Harper at email@example.com
- This event has passed.
A favorite of Vail Dance Festival audiences, Philadelphia’s powerhouse company BalletX, led by Artistic & Executive Director Christine Cox, returns to present its first full-length story ballet by a female choreographer, Annabelle Lopez Ochoa’s The Little Prince. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s brilliant novella has inspired millions since its publication in 1943, and now the story is the inspiration for this new ballet, featuring new music composed and performed by Peter Salem.
Roderick Phifer of BalletX. Photo by Gabriel Bienczycki.
Program to be announced this summer.
Join BalletX at the Vail Public Library on Monday, July 29 at 3:30pm for a behind the scenes look at their new-full length ballet The Little Prince. This event is FREE and open to the public.
$50-113, based on availability.
$27 for 18 years and older.
Children ages 13-17 are $10 and 12 and under are FREE on the lawn.
Encore Club Pass | $180
- Good for one lawn ticket to each performance at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail (9 shows total).
- Ability to purchase discounted guest lawn passes and Dance for $20.19 tickets, $25 seat upgrades and more!
- One free beverage at each performance.
Student & Faculty Lawn Pass | $75
- Good for one lawn ticket to each performance at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail (9 performances total).
- Pass-holder must be a student or faculty member with a valid ID.
$2 per ticket fee will apply and additional fees are assessed with online transactions.
Community Arts Access
To learn more about attending a performance through our Community Arts Access program or providing support to eliminate socioeconomic barriers to the arts, please contact Sarah Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org).