“…plenitude and diversity of talent alone makes the Vail Dance Festival extraordinary”
– The New York Times
The 2019 Vail Dance Festival begins with an extraordinary evening featuring Festival stars including Artist-In-Residence and New York City Ballet ballerina Lauren Lovette, a preview appearance by Cuba’s Malpaso Dance Company, and artists from American Ballet Theatre. The evening concludes with a performance of George Balanchine’s Serenade, performed by Colorado Ballet with principal guest artists from the New York City Ballet, and music by the Breckenridge Festival Orchestra.
Choreography © The George Balanchine Trust. Photo by Erin Baiano.
Program to be announced this summer.
$50-113, based on availability.
$27 for 18 years and older.
Children ages 13-17 are $10 and 12 and under are FREE on the lawn.
Encore Club Pass | $180
- Good for one lawn ticket to each performance at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail (9 shows total).
- Ability to purchase discounted guest lawn passes and Dance for $20.19 tickets, $25 seat upgrades and more!
- One free beverage at each performance.
Student & Faculty Lawn Pass | $75
- Good for one lawn ticket to each performance at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail (9 performances total).
- Pass-holder must be a student or faculty member with a valid ID.
$2 per ticket fee will apply and additional fees are assessed with online transactions.
Festival Fan Club
The Festival Fan Club is available year-round and includes early access ticketing for Dance for $20.18 along with other great benefits! For more information about the Fan Club contact Whitney Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Arts Access
To learn more about attending a performance through our Community Arts Access program or providing support to eliminate socioeconomic barriers to the arts, please contact Cathy Heller.