It is with great excitement to welcome you back to the Vail Dance Festival this summer. Performances will take place at our open-air venue, the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater and we will follow all local, county, and state COVID-19 protocols.
For more information on venue/event procedures, protocols and policies, please visit grfavail.com/covid19-policy
All guests and employees of the Vail Dance Festival must follow the 5 Commitments of Containment:
- I will maintain 6 feet of physical distance
- I will wash my hands often
- I will cover my face in public
- I will stay home when I am sick
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
- Venue capacity will be limited according to state and local public health regulations.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. Refunds will be issued to anyone unable to attend due to an illness.
- Face coverings are required for entry and must be worn in all common areas. For the safety of our employees and guests, our employees will wear face coverings.
- We have a greatly increased sanitization protocol with products certified by the EPA. This includes common touchpoints throughout the venue.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience. Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available.
- Lawn seating: Groups of up to 8 people may sit together. Each group must be separated by 6 feet. Signage and ushers will help guests locate appropriate seating areas.
- Pavilion seating: Groups of up to 8 people may sit together. Please separate groups by at least 4 seats and one row.
- Ushers are not permitted to touch tickets.
- Guests are encouraged to leave by sections or rows to avoid crowding while exiting. Please adhere to all venue announcements before and after the show.
- Please adhere to our venue’s specific protocols. Signage, ushers, and staff will be here to help enforce these protocols.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION // WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
In consideration for the opportunity to attend an event at the Amphitheater, and by entering the premises, each entrant agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Admission to Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater events, which apply regardless of the form of any ticket or other invitation to an event, or where or by whom such ticket or invitation is held, stored or displayed. The Terms and Conditions of Admission contain a Waiver and Release of Liability, and Indemnification agreement. You may view the Terms and Conditions of Admission here.