– The New York Times
American Ballet Theatre returns to Vail after its sold-out Festival debut last year, with a program celebrating its heritage and future. This evening will feature masterworks from its repertory, danced by ABT’s magnificent artists along with special guests, proudly carrying on the company’s illustrious history while maintaining its distinct modern identity.
Christine Shevchenko in “Songs of Bukovina”. Photo by Marty Sohl.
Program to be announced this summer.
$50-125, based on availability.
$25 for 18 years and older.
Children ages 13-17 are $10 and 12 and under are FREE on the lawn.
Encore Club Pass | $180
- Good for one lawn ticket to each performance at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail (9 shows total).
- Ability to purchase discounted guest lawn passes and Dance for $20.19 tickets, $25 seat upgrades and more!
- One free beverage at each performance.
Student & Faculty Lawn Pass | $75
- Good for one lawn ticket to each performance at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail (9 performances total).
- Pass-holder must be a student or faculty member with a valid ID.
$2 per ticket fee will apply and additional fees are assessed with online transactions.
Festival Fan Club
The Festival Fan Club is available year-round and includes early access ticketing for Dance for $20.18 along with other great benefits! For more information about the Fan Club contact Whitney Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Arts Access
To learn more about attending a performance through our Community Arts Access program or providing support to eliminate socioeconomic barriers to the arts, please contact Cathy Heller.