View our full calendar
The Vail Dance Festival has been cancelled. Read the full statement HERE. If you purchased tickets, the following options are available:
1) DONATE – We ask that you please consider donating your ticket purchase to the Vail Dance Festival. These donations will provide operational support and help secure our future.
2) EXCHANGE – You may convert the value of your tickets to a Vail Dance Festival Gift Certificate that can be applied to a future ticket purchase.
3) REFUND – If you wish to request a full or partial refund of your ticket purchase, please contact the Box Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not hear from you by July 31, a full refund will automatically be applied to your original payment.
*If we have not heard from you by July 31st, a full refund will be automatically applied to your original payment method.*
The Vail Dance Festival and Vail Valley Foundation have multiple box office locations. The main summer Festival box office is located at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater, adjacent to the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens at Ford Park. Additionally, patrons may purchase tickets at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek year-round.
CONTACT THE BOX OFFICE
Please note: The Box Office will be closed Friday, May 22 – Monday, May 25 for Memorial Day Weekend. All messages received over the weekend will be promptly returned on Tuesday, May 26.
Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater Box Office (Summer Only)
Box Office hours are 11am to 5pm, Monday through Saturday, 11am to intermission on show days and two hours prior to a scheduled performance on Sundays.
Vilar Performing Arts Center Box Office (Year-Round)
Box Office hours are 11am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, 11am to intermission on show days and two hours prior to a scheduled performance on Saturdays and Sundays.
**$2 per ticket fee will apply and additional fees are assessed with online transactions.**
vaildance.org, vilarpac.org and ticketsvail.com are the only official online ticketing providers for all Vail Valley Foundation / Vail Dance Festival events and performances. Tickets purchased from other sources may be more expensive, invalid and/or ineligible for box office assistance. The Vail Dance Festival, Vilar Performing Arts Center and the Vail Valley Foundation are not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
Vail Dance Festival Gift Certificates are available year-round!
- Gift Certificates can only be applied toward ticket purchases to any Vail Dance Festival performance at either Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater and Vilar Performing Arts Center.* Gift Certificates can be sent by email (no charge) or in the mail ($2.50 charge). Gift Certificates do not incur any additional processing fees.
- Redemption: Gift Certificates can be redeemed over the phone, in person or online. To redeem by phone, call us at 970.845.8497. To redeem in person, come to the box office at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail (open June-September) or the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek (open year-round). To redeem online, choose the “Pay with a Gift Certificate” option on the billing page at checkout.
- All tickets are subject to availability. Gift Certificates can be applied as payment to any eligible performance, cannot be redeemed for concessions or merchandise. The Gift Certificate is non-transferable, has no cash value, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. All Gift Certificates expire 3 years from the date they are issued.
Stay tuned for 2021 ticket offerings.
$27 lawn tickets are available for all performances at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater and $10 discounted lawn tickets are available for students 13 and older (and faculty) with a valid school ID. The Festival offers complimentary lawn seating for all children 12 and under when accompanied by an adult – no ticket required.
($2 per ticket fee will apply and additional fees are assessed with online transactions)