View our full calendar
Throughout its 32-year history the Vail Dance Festival has provided an inspiring environment in which diverse dancers, choreographers, and musicians share creative time & space, fuel each other artistically, and present work that challenges & showcases their talent. None of which would be possible without the support of our dedicated donors. In a traditional year, ticket sales account for only one-third of the budget it takes to produce the festival annually.
IMPACT OF YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE GIFT:
- Makes it possible to bring the world’s best artists to the Vail stage
- Allows us to commission new works by acclaimed choreographers and composers. View past World Premieres.
- Takes the Festival into the community with free events like Dancing in the Streets & Dancing in the Park
- Removes socioeconomic access to the arts through the Community Arts Access Program.
- Generates $4.7 million in revenue for our community
There are numerous ways to support the Vail Dance Festival! Scroll down to learn more. If you are interested in pre-sale access or premium patron seating, explore our Annual Giving Levels!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE ARTIST RELIEF FUND!
With your generous support, we were able to provide hardship grants to a number of Festival artists.
HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED HELP WITH YOUR DONATION?
Please contact Martha Brassel, Director of Development at email@example.com.
Click HERE to learn about the expanded charitable giving tax incentives of the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act.
The Vail Valley Foundation’s Tax ID Number is 74-2215035.