View our full calendar
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
The Vail Dance Festival and Vail Valley Foundation has multiple box office locations where tickets can be purchased in person. The main summer Festival box office is located at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater, adjacent to the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens at Ford Park. Guests may also purchase tickets at the Vilar Performing Arts Center box office in Beaver Creek year-round or online at ticketsvail.com, our official ticketing site.
Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater Box Office (June-September)
Box Office hours are 11am to 5pm daily or 11am to intermission on showdays.
Vilar Performing Arts Center Box Office (Year-Round)
Box Office hours are 11am to 5pm, Monday-Friday or 11am to intermission on showdays. The box office will be open two hours prior to a scheduled performance on Saturdays and Sundays.
vaildance.org, vilarpac.org, vilarpactickets.org and ticketsvail.com are the only official online ticketing providers for all Vail Valley Foundation / Vail Dance Festival events and performances. Tickets purchased from other sources may be more expensive, invalid and/or ineligible for box office assistance. The Vail Dance Festival, Vilar Performing Arts Center and the Vail Valley Foundation are not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
TICKET INFORMATION & PACKAGES
Tickets go on sale to the public on March 28, 2023. Check back for more information on 2023 ticket packages.
- STUDENT & FACULTY LAWN TICKETS – $10
- Students and Faculty may purchase discounted lawn tickets to performances at The Amp
- Excludes Dance for $20.22 and performances at the VPAC
- Discounted Student & Faculty tickets may be purchased at vaildance.org or by calling the box office at 970.845.TIXS(8497)
- FREE LAWN ADMISSION FOR CHILDREN
- Children 12 and under receive free lawn admission at The Amp with the purchase of an adult ticket
- Excludes performances at the VPAC
DONOR PRE-SALE & TICKETING
Premium seats in sections 2 & 3 at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater and in the center orchestra at the Vilar Performing Arts Center are held and designated for patrons at the following levels through June 1: Season Presenter, Underwriter Circle, Ruby Dress Circle, Diamond Dress Circle, Platinum Dress Circle, and Gold Dress Circle. Donors at these levels will receive priority order forms and concierge ticketing in early April.
March 16-19 – Pre-Sale #1: Silver Dress Circle level donors receive priority pre-sale ticketing before tickets go on sale to the public and two complimentary reserved pavilion tickets to the performance of their choice.
March 20-23 – Pre-Sale #2: NEW Bronze Circle level donors receive priority pre-sale ticketing before tickets go on sale to the public and two complimentary reserved pavilion tickets to Dance for $20.23.
March 24-27 – Pre-Sale #3: Fan Club level donors receive priority pre-sale ticketing before tickets go on sale to the general public.
Please contact one of our Development Team members at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vail Dance Festival Gift Certificates are available year-round!
- Gift Certificates can only be applied toward ticket purchases to any Vail Dance Festival performance at either Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater and Vilar Performing Arts Center.* Gift Certificates can be sent by email (no charge) or in the mail ($2.50 charge). Gift Certificates do not incur any additional processing fees.
- Redemption: Gift Certificates can be redeemed over the phone, in person or online. To redeem by phone, call us at 970.845.8497. To redeem in person, come to the box office at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail (open June-September) or the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek (open year-round). To redeem online, choose the “Pay with a Gift Certificate” option on the billing page at checkout.
- All tickets are subject to availability. Gift Certificates can be applied as payment to any eligible performance, cannot be redeemed for concessions or merchandise. The Gift Certificate is non-transferable, has no cash value, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. All Gift Certificates expire 3 years from the date they are issued.