MASTER CLASS: BALLET WITH CAILI QUAN
Caili Quan is a New York based Choreographer, former dancer with BalletX and extraordinary artist of the Vail Dance Festival stage for many years. Join Caili in an inspiring masterclass to build the versatile ballet technique required by today’s choreographers and learn of her collaborations with The Juilliard School, Vail Dance Festival and many dance companies around the country!
The Vail Dance Festival hosts a series of Master Classes each summer with Festival artists from July 27 – August 7. Students have the opportunity to take up to two classes per day from some of the dance world’s best and brightest in ballet, tap, jazz, repertory, and more.
- This class will be taught at an advanced level and is intended for pre-professional students. Must be 14 years or older to participate.
- Classes are 80 minutes long.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to class in the Vail Mountain School lobby.
- THIS WAIVER must be completed prior to attending master classes.
- Proper dance shoes are required for each class. No rings, dangling earrings, or necklaces. Hair should be neatly pulled back into a bun or pony tail.
- Women – Solid-colored leotard with pink, white, black, or skin-colored tights. Ballet shoes or appropriate footwear for non-ballet classes required (barefoot or socks are not permitted unless specified by the instructor). Demi skirt is optional.
- Men – Solid colored t-shirt, dance pants or tights. Ballet shoes or appropriate footwear for non-ballet classes are required (barefoot or socks are not permitted unless specified by the instructor).
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
VAIL MOUNTAIN SCHOOL | 9:00AM-10:20AM
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
$30 | participate
$15 | observe (parent, guardian, or dance instructor)
**Ticket sales close at 8:00pm the night before the class.