MASTER CLASS: BALLET WITH PATRICIA DELGADO
The Vail Dance Festival hosts a series of Master Classes with Festival artists from July 29 – August 9. Students have the opportunity to take up to two classes per day from some of the dance world’s best and brightest in ballet, tap, jazz, repertory, and more.
- All classes will be taught at an advanced level and are intended for pre-professional students.
- Classes are 80 minutes long.
- This class will take place at the Vail Mountain School gym.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to class in the Vail Mountain School lobby.
Proper dance shoes are required for each class. No rings, dangling earrings, or necklaces. Hair should be neatly pulled back into a bun or pony tail.
Women – Solid-colored leotard with pink, white, black, or skin-colored tights. Ballet shoes or appropriate footwear for non-ballet classes required (barefoot or socks are not permitted unless specified by the instructor). Demi skirt is optional.
Men – Solid colored t-shirt, dance pants or tights. Ballet shoes or appropriate footwear for non-ballet classes are required (barefoot or socks are not permitted unless specified by the instructor).
*FESTIVAL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
$30 | participate
$15 | observe (parent, guardian, or dance instructor)
**Ticket sales close at 8:00pm the night before the class.
In an effort to safeguard you, our artists, staff, and event attendees, we have put the following policies in place for select indoor events with close proximity to artists:
- Master Class students and attendees must wear face coverings at all times while inside Vail Mountain School.
- Face coverings will be required for all audience members attending Conversations on Dance, Open House with Caili Quan, and Watching Dance with Heather Watts when inside the event space or in close proximity to the artists.
- Face coverings will be optional for all outdoor Festival Events as well as evening performances at both the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater and Vilar Performing Arts Center.
If you have any questions regarding the policies listed above, please contact our box office team at firstname.lastname@example.org.