MASTER CLASS: JOOKIN WITH LIL BUCK
The Vail Dance Festival hosts a series of Master Classes with Festival artists from July 29 – August 9. Students have the opportunity to take up to two classes per day from some of the dance world’s best and brightest in ballet, tap, jazz, repertory, and more.
- All classes will be taught at an advanced level and are intended for pre-professional students.
- Classes are 80 minutes long.
- This class will take place at the Vail Mountain School gym.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to class in the Vail Mountain School lobby.
Comfortable clothing and footwear that’s easy to move in.
*FESTIVAL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
$30 | participate
$15 | observe (parent, guardian, or dance instructor)
**Ticket sales close at 8:00pm the night before the class.
In an effort to safeguard you, our artists, staff, and event attendees, we have put the following policies in place for select indoor events with close proximity to artists:
- Master Class students and attendees must wear face coverings at all times while inside Vail Mountain School.
- Face coverings will be required for all audience members attending Conversations on Dance, Open House with Caili Quan, and Watching Dance with Heather Watts when inside the event space or in close proximity to the artists.
- Face coverings will be optional for all outdoor Festival Events as well as evening performances at both the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater and Vilar Performing Arts Center.
If you have any questions regarding the policies listed above, please contact our box office team at firstname.lastname@example.org.