GERALD R. FORD AMPHITHEATER
The Vail Dance Festival kicks off its 34th season on Opening Night, Friday, July 29, with a spectacular evening of performances featuring New York City Ballet MOVES in Red Angels by Ulysses Dove and Other Dances by Jerome Robbins, the legendary Limón Dance Company and the fusion street styles of Ephrat Asherie Dance will make their Vail debuts, and of course, special Festival performances by dance luminaries from around the world.
Red Angels: Mary Rowell, Violinist
Other Dances: Elaine Chelton, Pianist
Generously Underwritten by Lisa Tannebaum & Don Brownstein.
Performance time, casting, and repertory are subject to change.
Photo credit: Tiler Peck and Roman Mejia perform Jerome Robbins’ Other Dances. Photo by Erin Baiano.
Reserved Pavilion Seats | $50 – $135
General Admission Lawn | $27
MORE TICKETING INFORMATION:
- We are offering a number of ticket packages and offerings this year. View them HERE.
- Children 12 and under receive free admission on the lawn with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Students and faculty may purchase discounted lawn tickets for $10 each (excludes Dance for $20.22 and performances at the Vilar Performing Arts Center).
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Price listed does not include service fees.
- Questions? Contact the Box Office at email@example.com or call 970.845.TIXS(8497)
Gates open one hour prior to showtime.