GERALD R. FORD AMPHITHEATER
Artistic Director Damian Woetzel peels back the curtain and invites audiences to get UpClose to the inner workings and collaboration that goes into creating new choreography and debut performances in Vail each summer. Artists-in-Residence, Roman Mejia of New York City Ballet, and choreographer and dancer Caili Quan, join a range of Festival artists in sharing their process and their creative sensibilities in a special evening that combines rehearsal style performances with interviews and commentary.
Generously Underwritten by Jeffrey D. Byrne.
Performance time, casting, and repertory are subject to change.
Photo credit: Roman Mejia and Damian Woetzel at the 2021 UpClose Performance. Photo by Christopher Duggan.
PAVILION | $50 – $105
GENERAL ADMISSION LAWN | STARTING AT $27
MORE TICKETING INFORMATION:
- We are offering a number of ticket packages and offerings this year. View them HERE.
- Children 12 and under receive free admission on the lawn with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Students and faculty may purchase discounted lawn tickets for $10 each (excludes Dance for $20.22 and performances at the Vilar Performing Arts Center).
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Price listed does not include service fees.
- Questions? Contact the Box Office at email@example.com or call 970.845.TIXS(8497)
Gates open one hour prior to showtime. This performance will not have an intermission.