GERALD R. FORD AMPHITHEATER
A celebration of the genius of choreographer George Balanchine, with an all-star cast of dancers assembled for the occasion.
Acclaimed author Jennifer Homans’ new book, Mr. B: George Balanchine’s 20th Century, has been hailed as a remarkable biography of the founder of New York City Ballet. This UpClose featuring performances of classic Balanchine repertory will be led by Balanchine ballerina Heather Watts and Festival Artistic Director Damian Woetzel, joined by Homans as a special guest. Book signing with Homans to follow the performance.
Casting and repertory are subject to change.
Photo credit: Book Cover for “Mr. B: George Balanchine’s 20th Century” by Jennifer Homans. BALANCHINE is a Trademark of The George Balanchine Trust.
Reserved Pavilion Seats | $50-105
General Admission Lawn | $30
MORE TICKETING INFORMATION:
- We are offering a number of ticket packages and offerings this year. Click HERE to view.
- Children 12 and under receive free admission on the lawn with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Students and faculty may purchase discounted lawn tickets for $10 each (excludes Dance for $20.23 and performances at the Vilar Performing Arts Center).
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Price listed does not include service fees.
- Questions? Contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970.845.TIXS(8497)
Gates open one hour prior to showtime.