GERALD R. FORD AMPHITHEATER
Showcasing a selection of today’s dance stars representing a wide range of styles and genres from ballet and modern to tap and street dance, these annual performances have become legendary in featuring new partnerships, debuts and daring collaborations by extraordinary artists from around the world.
This season, we are presenting three International Evenings of Dance. International Evenings of Dance II & III will take place on Saturday, August 5 at 5:00pm and 8:00pm (no intermission).
INTERNATIONAL EVENINGS OF DANCE II
INTERNATIONAL EVENINGS OF DANCE III
Casting and repertory are subject to change.
Photo credit: Roman Mejia performs José Limón’s “Chaconne” with Johnny Gandelsman on violin at the 2022 Vail Dance Festival. Photo by Christopher Duggan.
Reserved Pavilion Seats | $65-160
General Admission Lawn | $30
MORE TICKETING INFORMATION:
- We are offering a number of ticket packages and offerings this year. Click HERE to view.
- Children 12 and under receive free admission on the lawn with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Students and faculty may purchase discounted lawn tickets for $10 each (excludes Dance for $20.23 and performances at the Vilar Performing Arts Center).
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Price listed does not include service fees.
- Questions? Contact the Box Office at email@example.com or call 970.845.TIXS(8497)
Gates open one hour prior to showtime.