View our full calendar
Programming and casting for this year’s three almost completely different International Evenings of Dance performances has been announced! Don’t miss seeing your favorite stars in different roles on each of these most in-demand nights. You can check out the casting on each night’s event page* by scrolling down or viewing the other event pages: International Evenings of Dance I or International Evenings of Dance III
* All casting and programming is subject to change.
GERALD R. FORD AMPHITHEATER
Showcasing a selection of today’s dance stars representing a wide range of styles and genres from ballet and modern to tap and street dance, these annual performances have become legendary in featuring new partnerships, debuts and daring collaborations by extraordinary artists from around the world. This performance will not have an intermission.
Generously Underwritten by Marge & Phil Odeen, additional support by Senenne & Marc Philippon.
Casting and repertory are subject to change.
International Evenings of Dance III will take place on Saturday, August 5 at 8:00pm (no intermission).
Photo credit: Catherine Hurlin in “Don Quixote” at the 2019 Vail Dance Festival. Photo by Christopher Duggan.
Reserved Pavilion Seats | $65-150
General Admission Lawn | $30
MORE TICKETING INFORMATION:
- We are offering a number of ticket packages and offerings this year. Click HERE to view.
- Children 12 and under receive free admission on the lawn with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Students and faculty may purchase discounted lawn tickets for $10 each (excludes Dance for $20.23 and performances at the Vilar Performing Arts Center).
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Price listed does not include service fees.
- Questions? Contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970.845.TIXS(8497)
Gates open one hour prior to showtime.